Monday, January 31, 2011

The RA Job


          I have been a Resident Assistant for the past year and half. I have been in Nutt Hall both years and it has been a blast. I would recommend it as job to lots of people. I have met so many people and made such great friends because of the residents and co-workers I have been around. My favorite part of the job is meeting and having a brother hood with the 30 plus residents I have each year. I not only have 30 plus residents directly but the building I work in has 330 residents. I try to make friends with any resident I can because you never know how they can affect your life. The perks of the job are also nice, I get a nice paycheck and also a private room and bathroom. It is quite nice. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment