Monday, January 31, 2011

Peace Corps Decision


Last spring semester I started considering the Peace Corps after I graduate from Arkansas Tech. It seemed at the time something I would really enjoy and be into. After graduation I would give up 27 months of my life and go to some foreign country. I would live like a third world resident in the country I was placed. The time and loneliness is the only reservations I really had about joining the Peace Corps. After a while I decided that I wanted to go to law school after college. I put the Peace Corps at the back of my mind and it never came back up till a couple weeks ago. I went and talked to a Peace Corps recruiter a few days ago and he never really told me anything I already didn’t know. After thinking about it and unless I have a drastic change of heart, I will not be joining the Peace Corps after college.

No comments:

Post a Comment