Monday, January 31, 2011

Law School

           Ever since my high school graduation the goal of college for me was to get prepared for law school. Many times during college I have wondered if law school was the best decision for me but I stuck with my decision to prepare myself. My grades are not terrible by any standards but also are not what I would have like to have my first two years of college. Good grades and a good LSAT score get people into good law schools. To give myself a little more options in case law school didn’t work out I added Journalism Public Relations this past semester to my English degree. That was my first step to separating myself from the law school route directly out of college. The next step has been the decision of the Peace Corps or teaching English in a different country. I am a very adventurous person that does not like to sit behind a desk and the teaching English in a different country would be an awesome opportunity.  I still have the desire to be a lawyer but right now I think there are other possibilities out there for me. I’m not going to say that I’m not going to go to law school but I am thinking less and less for that as my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment