Monday, January 24, 2011

The First Post

Well it is official with this post I have officially become a “blogger.”  For some time now I have wanted to become someone who writes opinion articles that only a select few get to read. The select few are only because they choose to read it not because it is an invite only blog. Professor Reeder’s Intro to Mass Communications class is the reason I started my blogging career, I had preferred to start it on other terms but I feel a blog is like a journal for me; excited about keeping one for the first few days then after a week or so I get tired of it. This blog, which is respectably called “Unnecessary Knowledge,” will consist of topics such as politics (one of the top dreaded topics), sports, my life, pop culture, and reviews on certain products or things I find in my life at that moment. A newer blog post will be posted later tonight most likely on an interesting decision that I am pondering. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Fellow blogging buddy! I wuv youuuuu. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt! I'm glad we are doing this blogging thing together.

    ReplyDelete