Monday, February 28, 2011

R.I.P. Dennis Lowe


Mr. Lowe was an elder and deacon at the church I used to attend. Literally as I write this I got word that he passed away not even a half hour ago. Dennis was always good to me, he treated me well and my family well. He treated everyone like they were his family. Sometimes I think he treated me like one of his own grandsons. It is a sad day today. I have not attended church at London in a while just because I started going to different church in town. Dennis owned a Auto Parts store in Russellville and that is the last place I saw him. I went in there to ask him about getting a new radiator for my vehicle and he told me everything I needed. He didn’t look bad then but I knew he was sick, he had been for a while. I love you Mr. Lowe you were a great man. You are with God now and definitely not in pain any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment