Sunday, February 27, 2011

Disc Golf


            It is almost spring season and the best part about spring, besides the sun and temperature change, it is the start of disc golf tournament season. The first tournament I’m going to participate in is March 12. It’s a three-man scramble tournament in memory of Matthew Roberts, a kid who died playing disc golf. After that tournament I plan to participate in at least one tournament a month maybe even more. I definitely will be competing in the recreation division because I’m not good enough to play in harder divisions. Disc golf is just extremely relaxing for me and I really like to play it all the time. It’s going to be interesting playing in tournaments, who knows I might one day become really good and win a few tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment