Sunday, February 27, 2011

NASCAR

It is that time of year again, the start of NASCAR season. A lot of people give me crap about being a fan of NASCAR but I do not know why I am fan but I just am. I grew up around it but my parents never really watched it so they did not get me started. I just picked up on it and have watched it since I was little. I have been to three NASCAR races, it helps that my brother lives literally less than five miles from the Daytona International Speedway. My favorite driver is Mark Martin mostly because he is from Arkansas. He is one of the best drivers out there though. He is kind of the Dan Marino or Karl Malone of NASCAR, one of the best never to win a championship. He has started the season off strong, finishing 10th in the Daytona 500 and 13th in today’s race in Arizona. Hopefully this year will be his year to win the championship but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment