Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not Returning as an RA


Well I am not returning as an RA next year and I am quite sad. Being an RA has been a part of me for the last two year and it is a job a take very seriously. I never really thought I would become this attached to a job but I have. It has been one of the best experiences that I have had and I am sad not to return next semester. The reason that I’m not returning is because of where I was placed. I was hired for Campus Court a Residence Hall that is about a half a mile or longer away from campus. I was hired there to help build a community and I am honored that they thought I could do that but Campus Court is not the place for me to live. I’m very socially driven and I believe living off campus like that will hamper my college experience. I don’t want to get disconnected from the place I love. Guess that next year will be a different year for me to find other things for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment